Friday, October 23, 2015

Number Two of the Addiverse Rewind: Dating myself



No, no, no--I'm not dating myself. I'm dating myself.
 
These non-viewed posts are fun (IMHO) because they are SOOOO dated. See how much changes in a decade? Sheesh.  Me still running, MySpace, low rise jeans AND the advent of cameras on cell phones. Dated. 

This weekend, you get a "new" blog. Today, you get four rewinds. Is this a great country or what?

The Addiverse is celebrating its ten year anniversary. In honor of this blessed event, I’m posting links to early blog entries which have zero views. From now until December, I’ll post links to old blog posts.  If you are so moved, please click on posted links as they appear. The Addiverse professes its love for you. Kiss kiss.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment