Wednesday, December 29, 2010

An Ultra-Good Day in the Addiverse

When I came home from work today, the wife presented me with a package that had come in the mail. It had no return address...just my name & the postage. I pondered on the contents for about five milli-seconds:Being the "livin' on the edge" kind of girl that I am, I wasted no time on concerns related to safety--I ripped that puppy right open:

To my absolute delight, it was a present better than almost any other I could have ever received:

OB ULTRA TAMPONS!!!!!

SCORE!

I immediately broke out in an energetic version of the "OB Ultra tampon Dance of Joy:


Yeah, baby! That's what I'm talkin' about!

I have nothing more to say besides "thank you, oh great-gifter-of-the-tampons."

The photos say it the best.

I can't wait to menstruate!
******************************************************************







2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    CONGRADS.

    I am the same way. I found another place for O.B pleasures at theobtampons.com :)

    Happy new years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!
    Congrads!

    I feel the same way.
    I found ob on sale online (not ultra though) at theobtampons.com .

    Happy New Years.

    ReplyDelete