Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Puppy Paw-jama Party

You know the party has started when poop ends up on the roof!

You want to know how that poop bag ended up on the roof, don't you?

Anything is possible in the Addiverse. Even a poop bag on the roof.

Incredibly, this poop flung itself right on to the Gaybors' roof! If I hadn't seen it with my own two eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. One minute, it was in my hand... the next, it was on the roof. Baby Jesus, I believe!

All right, all right, I confess--I was twirling the poop bag, filled with Bitty Bichon's poop, I might add--when I accidently to let it go. Well, okay--I was aiming for the poop bucket in the Gaybors' driveway while twirling the poop bag..... Imagine my surprise when that bag took off like a rocket! It reached a cruising altitude of 37,000 feet, then came screaming down, right onto the roof. Bitty, Brown Dog and I just stood there......

These kind of things only happen when other people aren't around, so I took a photo of it. Some people may ask "why?" I ask, "what the heck not?"

Anyways....the Puppy Paw-jama Party has officially begun! I am dog-sitting for the gaybors and am hosting my first ever four-dog puppy paw-jama party.

This in itself is not big news; after all, I spend plenty of time with Bitty Bichon and Brown Dog and I'm always with my dogs. What makes this bigger news is that the wife is out of town and I'm thus on my own for the paw-ty.

This isn't very big news, either... unless one considered how much Lucy HATES Bitty Bichon: this is a photo of Lucy hiding behind the toy basket. If you could hear her, you'd hear her snarling. Hate, hate, hate. I'm not sure how she is going to survive. I think she may sleep in the toy basket..... it's gonna be a long night for Lucy

The biggest news is truly.....that I am leading a puppy pajama party without the wife, with poop on the roof....on a school night!

I figure sleep will not be had, but perhaps I will be pleasantly surprised.....but, the look on Bitty's face suggests otherwise....pray for me and Lucy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment