Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Bosses' Day, Boys and Girls



The Addiverse expresses no opinion on the Health care debate; we're gonna stick to making light of the Swine Flu instead. If you think the Swine Flu is no laughing matter, I apologize in advance. Please know that if I get the Swine Flu, you can all make fun of me.

Today is Boss' Day. Or, is Bosses Day, Boss's Day, Bosses' Day?  I never know. So far today, every employee has walked into my office, one by one, and handed me a little brown paper bag from Dunkin Donuts...each giving me one donut! It's given me quite the laugh (and quite the load of donuts). I am soon to have a desk covered with donut-filled bags. I'll have to take a photo so you get the full effect. I'm surprised anyone has given me anything, considering how ogre-like I've been over the past few weeks. It's been a ball of stress. No one has tried to "save" me today or has given me anything religious in honor of this day, so I'm thinking life is all good. Donuts for Jesus? Nah, I think these are just good ol' fashioned, non-religious-based confectionery treats. Makes me smile.

It's Love Loft weekend, so stay tuned for some fun and adventures. This means I will be faced with a weekend of good friends, good food and good clean fun, emphasis on the food. Love Loft is known for food comas. Those of you not familiar with Love Loft weekends, be patient--I will fill you in during the next blog entry.

For now, I wish you a very happy Friday and a Happy Bosses' Day. I know I'm one happy puppy that it's the weekend....may your supply of donuts runneth over.

No comments:

Post a Comment