Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mold Mobile Update

Yes, we are still driving the "Mold Mobile." If you are unaware of what this means, it means exactly what it says: our dear Saturn is full of mold--on the ceiling, on the floors, on whatever (hopefully not on the driver). There have been other posts about the Mold Mobile but for now, suffice it to say we do indeed have our own little petri dish on wheels.

I work with a very witty young lady who thinks she's funny. (Okay, she's funny.) Yesterday, when I went to my mailbox, I found this photo (of which I am not pleased with but will sacrifice my pride for the entertainment of blog readers). She gleaned this beauty off the Internet from a recent television interview. (Can you imagine that this stupid photo is on the web for all to see/enjoy/steal?). She include captions, as indicated below. You can pick which caption you like the best. I can never resist the opportunity to make fun of myself and of the mold, so here you go. Thanks, Nutrition Grrrl.
















"The claims of mold growing in my vehicle are completely false."

"For the last time, I do not have mold in my vehicle."

"It depends on how you define mold."

"Okay, I have mold. I experimented a little but never inhaled."

No comments:

Post a Comment