Saturday, September 06, 2008

VP? Viking? Neanderthal? All of the Above?

Before I start whining about the ever intriguing Sarah Palin, I want to update readers about Master Reiki's hand. I am happy to report that a miracle has happened--a true miracle--I saw her hand yesterday and could NOT believe how much better it looked. I don't mean a little--I mean it looked GREAT! Now, I'm not saying MR is ready to go out and mow the lawn just quite yet, but it is absolutely amazing what a difference a week can make. I don't understand the healing process, but Master Reiki has some big-time healing going on! I like to think it's my over the distance Reiki efforts, Chick-a-hello is definitely going to go with her chicken soup remedy. Blue Eyes definitely should get a big round of kudos for her 24 hour vigil, Cindernursa is a ball of healing energy in her own right and the surgeon is going to say it is medical science. But, really--Master Reiki's own healing efforts AND all of your prayers & good thoughts are probably the most likely to be the catalyst for such fast healing. You go, girl! Praise the 6 pound, eight ounce baby jesus!

Speaking of the Baby Jesus & praying, let me get to Sarah Palin, the Anti-Addi. I wish I wasn't so intrigued by her, as I should probably be throwing myself in front of anyone who wants to vote for her. Bat Grrrl (short for Batavia Grrrl) sent me an email that confirmed my fears about Sarah-alaskan-viking-hunter-governor-hater. Baby jesus, please pray for the queers that Sarah does not get to be the President!!

"ANCHORAGE, Alaska - Gov. Sarah Palin's church is promoting a conference that promises to convert gays into heterosexuals through the power of prayer. "You'll be encouraged by the power of God's love and His desire to transform the lives of those impacted by homosexuality," according to the insert in the bulletin of the Wasilla Bible Church, where Palin has prayed since she was a child.

Palin's conservative Christian views have energized that part of the GOP electorate, which was lukewarm to John McCain's candidacy before he named her as his vice presidential choice. She is staunchly anti-abortion, opposing exceptions for rape and incest, and opposes gay marriage and spousal rights for gay couples. Focus on the Family, a national Christian fundamentalist organization, has scheduled the "Love Won Out" Conference for Sept. 13 in Anchorage, about 30 miles from Wasilla."

"I think gay Republicans are going to run away" if Palin supports efforts like the prayers to convert gays, said Wayne Besen, founder of the New York-based Truth Wins Out, a gay rights advocacy group. Besen called on Palin to publicly express her views now that she's a vice presidential nominee. "People are looking at Sarah Palin as someone who might feasibly be in the White House," he said.


Pray away the gay? Good luck with that.

On a more humorous note, (although the thought of people trying to pray away the gay is sadly humorous to me), check out this YouTube link regarding McCain being Sarah Palin's Bitch. Thanks to GC Black Toes for the link....had me laughing out loud. Turn up the volume--as long as you are NOT at work or around little kiddies. All you have to do is click on the link below.


After you watch the video, get on your knees and pray....that Sarah does not try to pray the gay out of me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-QevraCQUc



No comments:

Post a Comment