Saturday, June 21, 2008

It Takes a Thief....Uh oh. Puppy school drop-out turns to kleptomania....ransom note to follow.....

Dear Riley, the Cheeseball Neighbor's dog:

I HAVE YOUR SQUEAKY. I am holding it hostage until you turn over all your treats and some of that dog food you eat every day. No one will get hurt as long as you turn over the ransom. The squeaky will not be harmed, although I am not REALLY sure I want to return it to you. Yes, yes--I admit I stole it when we came over to let you out yesterday. I couldn't help it. It was the finest squeaky I have every seen and the squeaky was really loud and not broken and it's orange, which is one of my favorite colors. Freckles tried to horn in on the action but I told her to STEP AWAY FROM THE SQUEAKY! IT'S MINE! I haven't let it out of my site since stealing it from your house. Don't think that I'll give it up easily. And, don't try to bribe me with any of those cheeseballs--I'm not falling for that trick.

Sincerely,
Lucy, Bark of Poteidaia
Squeaky Thief

No comments:

Post a Comment