Monday, May 19, 2008

Ahoy, Matey!

Okay, I'm on a big boat in a big ocean. It's 75 cents a minute to be on the Internet, so this will be short and sweet. Gracias to Dos Marias for donating the laptop for this blog entry. And, yes--I've eaten ice cream at every meal, including breakfast.

Surprises on the trip:
--It was 62 degrees and cloudy on our "Fun Day at Sea" day. Brrr!
--Our room is much bigger than anticipated.
--You can smoke on the boat. Like cigarettes. Yuck!
--The water is COLD! Not like Cozumel.
--There are tons of tattoos everywhere.
--The wife loves sushi. Go figure.
--You can feel the boat moving at all times. Weird but comforting.
--It is hard to walk on a treadmill when the boat is rocking.
--Lots of laptops but I didn't bring one. (I am indeed having withdrawal. More ice cream! Quick!)
--50 SPF sunscreen is a must for those warmer days at sea. Am I getting old or what??
--The hypnotist was HILARIOUS. I thought I'd think it was a waste of time but the show was really fun....

So, we are off to Ensenada....

PS No Madonna Tickets. None. what AM I going to do with MJagger????? I'd throw her overboard if she were on this ship!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment