Thursday, March 20, 2008

So Many Shallow Thoughts, So Little Time.....

Random thoughts on a Thursday have my head a-spinning. To think, I don't even have my Easter bonnet yet.

Shallow, shallow shallow: On Monday, I had a monumental decision to make...watch "Dancing with the Stars" ---OR---watch the Oprah "New World" web cast. World Peace or Mindless Entertainment?

The choice was simple: mindless entertainment.
Dancing with the Stars....we are addicted. We might want world peace and a higher consciousness but we are all about stars strutting across the stage. Can I just say ol' plastic face Priscella Presley blew me away with her Foxtrot. I thought she'd just be a stiff mess of a Plastic surgery wonder. She can't even smile! Instead, she was a graceful dancer with potential to go far. I'm a little worried about her ability to do a Latin Dance. Perhaps she will be the "Jane Seymour" of this season. Then, there's Marlee Matlin. How does someone who happens to be deaf get a score of 24 out of 30? It was simply amazing! I am picking her to win the whole thing. Why not? If she can do a cha-cha without being able to hear a thing, she can do anything. The wife is going with Kristi Yamaguchi or however you spell it. When you get a 27 out of 30 during the first week, you are either peaking really, really early or you are gonna take the game! TV Magpie is going with Mario, who obviously can dance. I am all about a female winning this year--I'm sick of the guys winning. I say it's easier to dance as a guy than the girl. The guys get to wear more clothing, they don't have to wear heels, they don't have to do as much in the dance move department and they are certainly not leading their partner at this time....as they say, Ginger Rogers had to be a better dancer than Fred Astaire, as she had to do everything backwards and in high heels....

Hey, did you know Marlee Matlin is doing a recurring guest stint on "The L Word?" I wouldn't have known this as we don't get Showtime, but they actually mentioned it on "Dancing with the Stars." My, how far we've come! I'm gonna have to get Master Reiki and Blue Eyes to let us come over and watch their Showtime so we can see this ongoing blessed event....

Oh, my aching ass! Here's a diddy about a lady who went in for leg surgery and ended up getting a new anus! It's from Fox News."German retiree is taking a hospital to court after she went in for a leg operation and got a new anus instead, the Daily Telegraph is reporting. The woman woke up to find she had been mixed up with another patient suffering from incontinence who was to have surgery on her sphincter. The clinic in Hochfranken, Bavaria, has since suspended the surgical team. Now the woman is planning to sue the hospital. She still needs the leg operation and is searching for another hospital to do it."


By the way, why isn't Lucy Lawless on Dancing with the Stars? Do you know how happy that would make me?

Well, time to go buy the old Easter Bonnet, but I think I'm gonna have to skip the new white shoes for the season, as it is supposed to snow tomorrow. Whoever heard of snow on Easter? I guess snow on Easter is a hell of a lot better than waking up with a new butt hole.....


No comments:

Post a Comment