Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Godspeed, Alex

The Addiverse is very sorry to learn of the passing of Alex the Wunderhund of Geneva, IL. I don't have any photos of Alex....but, wanted to express condolences with or without a photo. Godspeed, Alex and much love to your mamas.

In a tribute to Alex, I thought I'd include a few non-Alex photos of dogs....

Alex was a "hot dog," so I thought I'd share M&B's holiday photo of their three hot dogs. Alex, I'm sure you would have loved them!

(I'll have to ask M&B how they got the dogs to sit so nicely for the photo--I can't even get Freckles to keep her eyes open for one photo, let alone get both Freckles and Lucy in the same photo. Hey M, hope you don't mind seeing your kids on some weirdo's blog--all four of my readers promise not to steal the photo.)



Daisy is a killer chihuahua, all six pounds of her....a furry companion in the wife's family. She piddles every time she sees me. I'm not sure if that is good or bad. I took this photo on Christmas Eve. You can see she is ready for some Christmas presents...






And, finally...

I LOVE this photo. It's not of my dogs. In fact, I don't even know whose dog this is--I got the photo in an email today. It made me literally laugh out loud, as I can see Freckles running through the snow just like this. The Warrior Princess loves snow (and winter loves her, as she is no longer a yeasty, bacteria-laden mess of an autumn allergy). This photo captures the spirit of what it is to have a dog, don't you think?

How can you not love dogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment