Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Update on an Update--Gobble Gobble, Dave Ramsey

Attention boys and girls, moms and dads--THIS is my new car.
This is the color and the style--some puky gray brown taupe ish color called Galaxy Gray Metallic--whatever that means--of a Honda Civic Coupe.

Dave Ramsey, eat your heart out.

I have so decided that Dave doesn't appreciate the smell of a new car interior.

This car buying experience was so positive and so fun that I almost cannot believe it. Trust me, I've purchased many a car in my life and none of the experiences was ever good, let alone fun. Doesn't matter the make or dealer--I've had dealer "pleasure" with at least two Chevy trucks, Two Toyotas, One Geo, one Chevy Car and one Mazda. (I"m sure I'm forgetting a few cars in there, but you get the idea.) Anyway, CarLady was delightful (just ask the wife), getting all the information on the Internet--for both the new car and selling my used car--was easy, dealing with CarLady over the internet was super-simple and the actual purchase of the car was fun.

You read that right. I said fun.

If any of you want to buy a new car, call me and I'll introduce you to CarLady....if any of you want to buy a used copy of Dave Ramsey's latest book, call me about that, too....

LOL! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment