Thursday, September 20, 2007

Preparing for Battle

As PPPPP (pleurisy pounds prohibit preparation with pushups), I have had to take other drastic means to prepare for the convention. I am running out of time and have to get moving, so...

I thought a little visual demonstration of my efforts my be in order. Apologies to you with dial-up access to the internet, as it will probably take you three days to open all these photos.

Preparation for the convention aka battle:

(1) Get the dogs practicing their warrior moves. (2) Study all these Xena characters I own. Here is Lucy Bark of Poteidaia getting a smack in the nose from Xena's sword. That'll teach Lucy to use her defensive tactics quicker. The dolls are lined up and ready to march for battle. (3) Sharpen Chakram skills.












(3) Bring out the satin Xena coat; surround by more action figures. (4) Study the rock and sand from the New Zealand beach where many a Xena episode was filmed. (Thanks to Argo Warrior Princess for actually bringing me these treasures. I am so jealous she was in New Zealand.) (5) Study all the Xena photos and autographs in the Xena scrapbook. Memorize tidbits of useless trivia about all the actors.



(6) Stand around Xena cut out, practicing for those 15 seconds with Lucy Lawless at the convention. (7) Continue to watch Xena episodes via computer. I'm almost done with Season Five. The poor wife....every time she looks at me, I am watching a Xena episode.

Will I make it through Season 6 before the convention? You bet your chakram I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment