Thursday, June 07, 2007

Photos from the Land of the Rockford Thunder

I don't usually post photos of "real" people--I like to keep the anonymity of those in the Addiverse--but, by popular demand, I've been repeatedly asked to post the photos I have from the Opening Game for the Thunder. Not of the Thunder, mind you--rather, of the birthday grrl and her friends:

I like the "pucker lips" of "Wear you collar up Grrrl." Birthday Girl "Clint Black's Wife" is on the right. (No whining if anyone stalks you after seeing your photo on this blog. You asked for it.) The other participants in this photo shall remain anonymous. (Well, unless I get some better photos of those involved in cheeseball-related incidents. I WILL post 8X10 glossies of them.)

A more serious shot of the Bleacher Grrrlz:

It was certainly a beautiful evening at Ol' Sportscore. The photo of the sunset doesn't do it justice, but I tried--as seen from the left field foul ball post:

Clint Black's Wife: Hope you had a fun, Thunder-filled birthday. Give my love to Jenny Finch, won't you?

1 comment:

  1. Went to the game this afternoon. Rockford played a nice game and recorded the win. Glad to see there are more Thunder fans out there. Enjoying your posts on the team.

    ReplyDelete