Thursday, March 01, 2007

In Like a Lion....


Well, here we are, March 1st. It's raining, snowing, thundering, lightning, monsooning, flooding, sleeting. In like a lion, indeed! (I have two things to say about March 1st: Happy Birthday, Ms. Swamptour Sunburn Lady and Congrats, Sober-no-more-throwing-up-tacos-and-chocolate-cake-1987-girl.)

I thought I'd put some fun stuff in today. For instance, to the left you will see one of my all time favorite photos of myself--Addi Warrior Princess! Thanks to Blue Eyes and Master Reiki, I am my very own warrior princess. I'm not sure I've ever looked better. Growl! Maybe I should get an outfit like this to wear around the house or while I'm snow shoeing. (Can't you see me and the wife in our travels across the snowy tundra, with me in my Xena outfit?)

Here are two photos I received via email, both of which made me laugh and thus I want you to feel the love. "The Ass Family" would be the perfect addition to any car; and, the monkey tattoo is one of the best uses of a belly button I've seen in a long time:

















...

No comments:

Post a Comment