Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Wanted: Chef for Soon-to-Arrive Pups

Uh oh!

I am officially freaked out. I received photos and directions about how to make dinner for our soon-to-arrive rescue pups.

I am going to need a chef.

The photos were amazingly helpful--each ingredient displayed in full color, the process of putting together the meal laid out, step by step.

Can I just say these dogs have been eating better than me? Organic, Trader-Joe's foods. Freshly sliced sweet potatoes. Lean turkey breast. On occasion, kale is added to the creation. Once prepared, the meal is adorned with apples.

If you think I'm kidding or exaggerating, I have the photos to prove what I report.

I don't know what an insta-pot is, but it's what she uses to make this creation. Amazon, do I dare search thee for this product of which I know nothing?

I am extremely jealous about this creation. It looks delicious! (Organic, Trader Joe's products. Lucky dawgs, indeed!) If I leave out the turkey, I could easily eat this for dinner. In fact, I think I HAVE eaten this kind of concoction for dinner.

We will be weaning the pups off this concoction sooner or later, but not right away--after all, they have a lot of adjustment to do before I start messing with their food. So, I hope the wife likes black beans + peas + sweet potatoes + potatoes + spinach + peas + turkey + apples, because that's what the three of them will be eating. I'll be eating the stew before turkey is added.

I wonder if my niece--who is a chef--is available for hire?

No comments:

Post a Comment