Saturday, October 29, 2011

Warm Up

I'm hot.

















Just sayin.'

Anyways, I look a whole lot better in the photo above than I do when dressed as Severus Snape:
















I do think I captured his essence and I do indeed think I did quite the admirable job, thanks to my mother, who secured the cape and wig for me.  I am here to tell you, tho: do not wear a compression shirt all day under your costume because you will be suicidal by the end.  I thought it part of the costume to wear a high necked white shirt, as described on various websites when making a Snape costume.  The only white high necked shirt I had was an Under-Armpits compression shirt.  Oh.My.God.  By the end of the day, my hands were blue and my goiter was flat.

I'd like to write a lot more but I have a mission I will be documenting tomorrow and thus want to save my witty banter for the duration of the 24 hour "event."  It will be more of a photo journal than a written entry as I don't want you to miss one second of the event.  Think of this blog as a warm up, an opening band, an appetizer for tomorrow's main course. Use this as your reference point:

















Starts at Noon tomorrow.  Be there, aloha.

No comments:

Post a Comment