Monday, October 11, 2010

Number Four's Number One

I was going to blog about something very serious but I've decided to go with sophomoric humor. I can be serious another day.

Here's a non-news flash: the wife remains obsessed with the Favre/Moss debacle. This was exacerbated by the Packer loss on Sunday. She is so distraught over all the Packer injuries combined with the circus going on in Minnesota that I swear I heard her say, "I'm going to root for Detroit for the rest of the year." Oh dear.

If she starts wearing orange and blue, I am going to call her family and have them come rescue her from her own insanity.

(Of course, they won't be able to drive this far, as they too are beside themselves with Aaron Rogers being all concussioned and Clay Matthews being hammied--they should not be driving a moving vehicle.)

Actually, the wife has found some solace in all the hoopla going on right now about the alleged naughty behavior by ol' Number four--involving sending photo texts of his man parts.

I can't go further without stating the obvious: MEN! DUH! WHY DO YOU TEXT PHOTOS OF YOUR MAN PARTS? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE CAN ACTUALLY SAVE THOSE PHOTOS AND USE THEM AGAINST YOU?!!! STOP THINKING WITH YOUR MAN PARTS!

It was a pretty hilarious moment when the wife was watching a video on line about the whole Favre ordeal when suddenly she started pounding on her computer keys and loudly exclaiming "OOOOH! OOOOOOH! OOOOOH! I DON'T NEED TO SEE THAT!"

Seems the video includes actual footage of Number 4's number one. She couldn't get that pee pee off the screen fast enough. (I refuse to use the correct anatomical name for the said man part, as I am in no mood to get a whole bunch of spam, which is exactly happens when I use any actual words.) Suffice it to say, she did NOT watch that video again, although she has told countless people about the website.

There are some things that we really don't need to see in life. A 41 year-old man part is one of them. Stuff like that can burn your retinas out.

The wife's new dream? Her dream is that ol' Number four will be given a suspension by the NFL.....and, thus his consecutive starting streak will be broken. She delights in what poetic justice it would be that a guy with such an awesome record would have the streak broken because he was stupid enough to text a photo of his privates to someone. I've caught her giggling a few times this week and I know that is what she is thinking.

So, here's to an NFL ruling to the wife's liking and a whole new color scheme in our life: out green and gold; in blue and silver.

And, no man parts, no matter what color the jersey. 'Nuf said.
***********************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment