Thursday, November 12, 2009

Is it Thursday already?

Sheesh! I am so far behind schedule. I woke up and thought it was Tuesday. Suffice it to say, my "real" blogging will have to wait until tomorrow. And, I can't wait to blog about the roller derby event the wife, Argo WP, Three Hawk and I will be in attendance at on Saturday night. How fun is that?

Until I can write a proper blog, I leave you with a little Green Bay humor. The Wife is CONVINCED that Ted Thompson (owner of the GB Packers) is purposefully ruining the team. Them Packer Backers take the game very seriously....they are having a really tough time with this stinky season. I am thinking the wife is gonna needs lots of therapy by the time the end of December rolls around.

It doesn't help that Brett Favre is having a killer year.

Don't worry, his reign will end....I picked him to be my quarterback this weekend for my fantasy football team. I am the kiss of death for any player I pick, so Brett will throw five interceptions this weekend. You read it here.

'Nuf Said. I have to go get my Thursday groove on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment