Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Favre-a-roid Returnth...in Purple, no less

We interrupt our previously planned blog due to breaking news on the football front....

Uh-oh.

Hear that noise?

That was the wife's had EXPLODING.

See that football screaming across the backyard?

That's the wife punting her Brett Favre-autographed football out of site.

If I didn't know better, I'd bet her uterus just grew back.

Get out of the way, boys and girls---the Favre-o-roid has returned and this time, he's in purple.

It's not a pretty site on the home front; in fact, I think I shall stay far away from the wife as this fiasco unfolds.

Suffice it to say that I find Brett Favre to be a pathetic, arrogant, selfish, primadonna jerk. Get some counseling and go home, BF (and we're not talking about best friend here). Talk about an aggressively blatant act. Therapy. A lot of it.

I'm not sure the wife is going to be okay.

My blog about ice cream trucks, japanese beetles and my beloved lady chiropractor have to wait. The Favre-o-roid returnth....and, it's not a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment