Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am in Madonna hell. You know those stupid Madonna tickets I sold because MJagger figured out we couldn't afford them? Talk about losing money. I ended up paying eBay costs (which I knew about and thought was fine), PayPal costs ("Ma'am, you should have read the agreement") and the insurance for mail delivery (which cost me $25.00 because the stupid tickets are worth so much money). I should have just driven the tickets to the lady and exchanged the tickets for a wad of cash. Simpler, easier, cheaper--even with today's gas prices. It's my fault for selling them that way--not asking for more. I just wanted to make sure the tickets sold for what we paid so MJagger and I could break even.

Break even, my ass!

All that and I am back to not having a ticket and having a bill for tickets we don't have.

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE POKE MY EYES OUT WITH HOT STICKS!!!!!

On a different note, I am in wood floor heaven. The new floor is absolutely beautiful. It is very fabulous and I am so grateful to the wife for bringing this beautious thing into our home. The wife says she has never seen me so excited about a house project. Actually, I have never been excited about a house project. The dogs don't like it much but I sure do. It actually makes me smile whenever I look at it. Who woulda thunk a new wood floor could make me smile? You know, I am happy to point out that I have a wooden floor included on my Vision Board, so two down, a bunch to go!

Guess I should have put some fabulous paid-for Madonna tickets on the Vision Board......

Don't worry. I'll get over my Madonna pity party sooner than not.
I feel entitled to being pissy right now but promise to get over it as soon as humanly possible. Sometimes it helps to publicly bitch and then get it over with.....

... So, you dear blog reader, are my version of cheap therapy and for that I thank you.

Just don't send me a bill. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment