Tuesday, April 29, 2008

No Confessions from this Madonna Whore

I realize there has been a strange silence in the Addiverse the past several days. That is because I am UP TO NO GOOD!

I can't tell you about it or it wouldn't be being up to no good. Wait, wait, wait. Then, I shall confess my sin-filled ways.

UP. TO. NO. GOOD.

The wife is getting nervous. She asked me if something is wrong.......

......OF COURSE SOMETHING IS WRONG! I AM UP TO NO GOOD!


Until then, please note that Madonna's new album, HARD CANDY was officially released today. MJagger and I have both secured our copies, although I have yet to listen to it. You know I'm a Madonna Whore, so you know I will listen to it tonight....right after I finish being up to no good for the evening.......

tee hee hee hee hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment