Thursday, March 13, 2008

Peep Show
Come on, if that doesn't make you laugh, what will????!!!!!
Now, HERE'S a man with nothing to laugh about.
My question is: What IS WRONG WITH YOU strong women who stand next to their numb-nut husbands at public press conferences? (At least this wife looked disgusted during the press conference. I'm hoping she is on really, really strong drugs.) Hey, your husband has been spending your money on hookers! Really expensive hookers! You really wanna stand there? Well, I suppose if a wife can stand next to a husband who's trying to have sex with men in an airport bathroom or next to a president who's had cigar sex in the White House, you can stand next to your prostitute-using husband.

I know, I know--judge not.....

Finally, about my new boyfriend-elf Eckart Tolle:

If you are confused by the book, the discussion, the tenets....don't feel you are alone. I think there is a plethora of Oprah viewers who have no clue what he is talking about. This stuff isn't new to me (none of it is "new;" it's as old as time and just a new package for an old message) and I have to read the sentence like three times before I finally go, "Oh, okay." I hope Oprah re-assures her fans that they are not "failures" if they don't get this stuff. It's heady crap and not easy to get at all. I just know there are all these Oprah lovers out there who think they are dumb or failures or whatever because they aren't grasping this stuff. Oprah, please go public and profess love to all your minions so they know you still love them, whether or not they get this stuff.

Gotta go. I hear there's a peep show down at Wal-mart.....


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:12 PM

    My wild mama responds!
    Think about it: for every minute the woman stands beside her man it's many more dollars in the divorce settlement. You don't think she's going to settle for $80,000 in ten years do you? She's making her strategist move. Six months from now she's going to be rolling in dough and there's will be no contest with all the media coverage. He can't deny a thing after admitting publicly. She's not looking at him, she's contemplating her shopping list.

    ReplyDelete