Thursday, December 27, 2007

What day is it, anyways?

The holidays have me all befuckled.
I can't figure out what day or date it is, I can't figure out when to take out the garbage, if I'm supposed to go to work or stay home, if it's two days or three days until we go to Green Bay. What day is it, anyways?


Good news for all you blog readers who have been around since last year.
You may recall the Cheeseball 2007 New Year's events from "Cheeseball Neighbor" and friends. Do you recall how cheeseballs and chocolate cupcakes found their way around the neighborhood...on the front lawn, the street, the driveway, car windshields.....? Never fear, she's having another party for New Year's Eve and I'm SURE there will be many new stories to share with you. Now, I'm not sure Cheeseball Neighbor would want me publishing her email invitation, but how can I resist? Here is a snippet of her invitation (I'm not making this stuff up, I swear):


"This year's party is officially entitled- " A Night of a Thousand Beavers-I Mean Laughs". What is this all about you might be asking yourself..... We'll it's pretty simple- you must come prepared to laugh and make others laugh!!!
Now I know some of you are thinking- "Great now I have to do something for this supid party besides show up and drink my 50 out of a brown bag". It's really not that difficult!!! We are always making each other laugh! However, if you're stuck and can't come up with an idea- here are some that others will be doing this New Year's: [Double C] have offered to bring their karaoke machine. Now you know this will bring about some laughs. Who won't be crying when [D and Mama C] belt out "I Like Big Butts" while wearing their Kangaroos and break dancing. [Elder Sisters]are going to bring over their DVD version of Family Feud. The best part though is they are both going to dress like Vannah White. (I didn't want to tell them they have the wrong game show because I can't wait to see them in their full length evening gowns! I bet they are pink! and have bedazzle on them) [Jello Shot Grrrl] once again has offered to bring 100,000 Jello shots. Come on- you know that will bring some giggles. Who doesn't remember last year when [Dancing Queen] was dancing around in her g-string and sports bra after engulfing 50 Jello shots???? FYI- cheeseballs, twinkies and snowballs --- not funny! Remember- funny --not destructive."


Doesn't that sound like a party to attend? (Well, besides the name of 1000 beavers. I'm not going there and am not responsible for the naming of said party. I just print the facts.) I'm thinking cheeseballs are definitely going to show up at the party. In fact, I will be SOOOO disappointed if they do not.

The wife and I will probably NOT be at the party, as we will be with Master Reiki and Blue Eyes for a quiet night of fun and friendship. We'll be home before the New Year and will then have opportunity to laugh at the Cheesball Neighbor's antics. I'm sure they will come aknockin' before the night is over.

Until then, I'm going to focus on figuring out if I'm supposed to go to work tomorrow or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment