Friday, October 05, 2007

COUNTDOWN TO XENA

I am so excited I can no longer put coherent sentences together.

The scrapbook pages are ready for autographing.

The Gold Ticket is securely packed.

The camera is being charged.

The chocolate is ready to go.

This is my Adrienne Wilkinson page, ready for her John Hancock. She played the roles of "Livia, Bitch of Rome" (I kid you not), and "Eve, Messenger of Eli." Below is illustration of my two pages ready for Joseph LoDuca to sign--he's the mastermind behind all the music heard on Xena (not that you have ever paid attention to the music--but, I own four of the music CDs, so rest assured this band nerd has paid attention).

NEWSFLASH! XENA IS IN THE STATE OF ILLINOIS! Sunshine Woman heard Lucy Lawless on WGN-AM this morning. Being the good person that she is, she called my cell phone to alert me of this. Of course, I did not hear my cell phone ring and thus missed this golden opportunity to hear my favorite Kiwi in action.

The festivities start at 8 AM tomorrow. I'm already sweating!!! (If you think I am kidding, you do not know me well. I am having heart palpitations.) I do not have a wardrobe picked out yet, as I am truly at my heaviest weight in years. Forget about looking good--now I just have to find something to squeeze my pleurisy pooch into!

Pray for me! Please don't let me vomit on Lucy Lawless' shoes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment