Wednesday, September 26, 2007

THE GOLDEN TICKET!You know how Charlie finds the Golden Ticket in the Willy Wonka Candy Bar? Well, that's how I feel about getting my Xena convention Gold Ticket in the mail. Stoked!
I'm holding the Golden Ticket!!!

The convention is getting much closer. I have yet to lose a pound, I have yet to purchase a new wardrobe and I still have 3/4 of season six to watch. The wife is worried because I've chosen to watch Xena reruns "over" watching 'Dancing with the Stars.' (Actually, I watch Xena on the laptop while wearing headphones and Dancing/Stars on the TV in front of me. All this Xena viewing is kind of like being motion sick--a bit much but a necessity--I love that Dancing show but I must prevail in the Xena-watching department.) Thankfully, the wife will be out of town tomorrow afternoon & evening, so I'll be able to watch four or five episodes tomorrow. Oooh, I get nauseous just thinking about that. (Damn! Grey's Anatomy starts tomorrow, too. I'm gonna have to think about that.....I can't watch Grey's and Xena at the same time.....)

I'll be honest--there isn't much more to write about than my excitement over the Golden Ticket. It's walk the dogs, fondle the ticket, work, watch Xena, eat chocolate, walk the dogs, sleep. Walk the dogs, fondle the ticket, work, watch Xena, eat chocolate, walk the dogs, sleep. Even the dogs think I'm boring...... I know you blessed blog reader will indulge me in this once-in-a-life time opportunity. I promise there are more poop & work stories in the near future but until Lucy Lawless has left the State of Illinois, don't count on anything but Xena......

No comments:

Post a Comment