Sunday, April 22, 2007

In Search of the New Hairdo

Lisa Rinna is so OUT. I mean, she's no longer on Dancing with the Stars, everyone has her hairdo and I never take the time to flat iron my hair, anyway....so, it's time to search for the new hairdo. (Apologies to Lisa. She's still hot and her hair still looks good I'm sure four billion other folks will keep asking for your hairdo.)

I am not a hair professional--that's why I pay Harry the Hairstylist the big bucks. But, I still like to torture her by making suggestions about what to do with my hair. I have an appointment with her in just a few weeks, so my research for a new do is time limited. I'm tired of the looking like I'm from the Midwest. I think I want to go with "L.A. Lesbian Chic." Who better embodies this hair than JACKIE WARNER on "Workout?"

No one!

I figure Jackie has a team of like 35 assistants to help make her hair look so effortless, but I'm feeling like I can do the 'do on my own (as long as I have the right hair products). So, I'm gonna tell Harry to make my hair look like Jackie's hair. Of course, I'll work on my abs while she cuts my hair. (and, no--I am NOT going to EVER wear silver undie-shorts.)

Okay, so there must be some killer hair products in those locks to get them to look so tousseled. It takes a lot of time to get hair to look like you didn't do anything with it. It's Bedhead for the professional.

You know, I don't want such a big SWOOSH in my hair, but I would like it to be L.A. Lesbian Grunge-ish.

Hmmm. The more I look at these photos, the more unsure I am of this hair for my head. Maybe I should stick to working on my abs and stay out of the hair process.....

As for the weekend in the Addiverse, we attended a party in honor of our friend Sporty's 50th birthday party. We made t-shirts for the shin-dig, with each person's shirt representing an event from Sporty's life. My favorite shirt of the night:





No comments:

Post a Comment