Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Juicy Lawless
(Photo credit to floacist at www.juicy-flawless.org/gallery)

Update #1: Worms! More worms! Crunching under my feet! I am nauseous....damned worms. I'm walking and crunching and gagging. Back to walking on the grass....

Update #2: The wife has secured some pillows that we can both agree upon. This is almost as great of feat as ending the war in Iraq. I'm still sending her out with Ms. Keith Bischon to make sure all is well in the pillow world.

Update #2.5: What the hell happened to my iPod? I'm listening to my Shuffle yesterday and find that the wife's music has somehow "jumped" into my iPod. So, instead of hearing fun, upbeat things from this century, I find myself listening to Bread, the Carpenters, the Bee Gees and Abba. It was quite a shock to my system. I am embarassed to say that I caught myself singing along a few times. I need to do an iPod-intervention and save myself from this horror.

Update #3: Lucy, Lucy Lawless. Ah, those beautiful words. I noticed that Lucy Lawless is going to be with her co-star Renee O'Connor (duh! Xena Warrior Princess) in New York. So, I say to the wife, "would you rather I go to NYC and go to a Xena convention or get a tattoo?" unbelievably to me, she says she'd rather I get a tattoo. Who woulda thunk it? This leaves me in a quandry. Although I'd LOVE a new tattoo (and have paid for one through a bidding service in town--how's that for fun?), I would LOVE to see Lucy and Renee strutting their stuff across the stage. I suppose it's a win-win choice....

Speaking of Xena/Lucy, while I was watching a Xena episode on DVD (I'm serious about this), I received an posting from a blogger-type person whose screen names means "A word describe a lyricist that combines elements of rap and poetry." Heavy! Better yet, that person has a website called "Juicy Lawless." Now THAT'S my kind of website. Check out www.juicy-flawless.org/gallery for all the details....and, even better--photo upon photo of Lucy/ Juicy. Grrrrrrowl! How can you not love someone with a Juicy Lawless website? Why, here is what it looks like when you go to the website:

Like I said, what's not to like?

Tattoo, Lucy, Tattoo, Lucy? Maybe I should have a fundraiser for myself so I can do both....

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This entry really made me chuckle, I give you more than my thanks for posting about this/me!! I feel sort of embarrassed because what I do is sort of what those dorky geeky people usually do with their spare time but oh well, I'm not complaining. lol

    ~God bless,
    Flo

    ReplyDelete