Saturday, January 20, 2007

Naughty Lucy, Photos from the Latest LLL & Cheeseball sightings WARNING! CHEESEBALLS SEEN TRYING TO MULTIPLY!
What is this? Ah--choooo! The wife has been very sick, thus she has been going through kleenex like there's no tomorrow. (She was so sick that she went to a walk-in clinic while wearing her pajamas. That's sick.) So, I'm looking for Lucy one night and I can't find her. I look under the bed where the wife has been perched all week.....and there I see a tail (right side of the photo) and a zillion tiny shreds of tissue:
The culprit: Mug Shot of Lucy, the tissue-shredding canine:
She is shutting her eyes in an effort to deny everything. That's one ugly mug shot. (Not quite as ugly as my long underwear, but close).
La Casa de la Presidente: aka the LLL abode for biannual meetings, soon to be the ex-casa, as they are knocking it down within the month. Sigh.
(See a few blogs prior to this blog for a crash course on the LLL and why I might be posting such photos.)
The infamous Crooked Toilet: what would life be like without the crooked toilet OR that luscious wallpaper? This photo does not do justice to illustrating how crooked the toilet really is.
The Parchment Paper Chefs come through again: We have two chefs on staff--er, as members-- of the LLL and they always come up with some fancy food products that are sure to have everyone's mouths a-watering. Here is their latest culinary masterpiece: pork something or other (hey, I'm a vegetarian & was eating portabella mushrooms--I don't know the official title for the feast). Team UConn and Team Tennessee always delite us with their extreme cooking abilities.
Food Coma: I'm not kidding when I say we basically eat, shop, eat, sleep and eat while attending the LLL.

Finally, another cheeseball sighting, this time in the jungles of a local office.....beware! The cheeseballs are coming for YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment