Wednesday, November 08, 2006

(Keep reading to learn about my new baby iPod!! I'm in love!)
Faith No More
The winner... Carrie-I'm-so-grateful....
...the loser....whaddaya-mean-I-lost-to-that-12 year-old--Faith Hill.

In case you are one of the three people left on the planet who didn't see Faith Hill be a VERY sore loser at the Country Music Awards Monday night, click here and watch her face when she loses to Carrie Underwood"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2WLYYonzx4

Hmmm. Looks like she thought she was a shoo in, eh?!! That's gonna take a lot of PR to put that naughty behavior to rest.


*****If you want to see the whole female vocalist award thingy as it was seen on TV, click here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3o27sqPmSU&NR *****

Of course, that's what her manager is busy doing right this very minute. In fact, the word being put out is:

"The country music superstar says she was just joking
when cameras showed her screaming "WHAT?"
"The idea that I would act disrespectful towards a
fellow musician is unimaginable to me," Hill said in a
statement. "For this to become a focus of attention
given the talent gathered is utterly ridiculous. Carrie
is a talented and deserving Female Vocalist of The
Year."


Gimmie a break! Who screws around like that on TV when a zillion fans are watching? You be the judge! So, click on that link if you haven't already.

(By the way: I love Carrie Underwood and her album kicks ass....but, I don't think she should have won the big female award. She isn't the most talented in the bunch--in fact, ALL those ladies nominated are better singers than young thang Carrie. She is still learning how to carry a tune while singing live. She does have nice legs, don't you think? woof! Anyway, Carrie just happens to have a HUGE selling album and plenty of young fans, which is a good thing and that gave her lots of momentum to win. Being said, she deserved a lot more than ol' poopy pants. Faith, what WERE you thinking?) (I dedicate that last line to Governor Blagovich. If you're from Illinois & own a TV, you'll understand.)


Finally, on a much happy front, I just received my new iPod Shuffle in the mail today!It is TEENY WEENY and I'm destined to lose it....it's so small and cute and fabulous and inscribed with my name (Addi Warrior Princess, of course)! I don't know how I talked the wife into using the charge card....it was a weak moment...I really need (well, okay--want) some new shoes but this was too cute to pass up and I love music and my last iPod died (rest in pieces).

Huh. Wonder if I'll put any Faith Hill music on it?

Of course I will! She can still sing. She's still married to that cutie Tim McGraw. She's still hot. Faith will just be relegated to the back seat, behind all those Carrie Underwood songs....

No comments:

Post a Comment