Wednesday, June 14, 2006

M A D O N N A D A Y !!



Do I care that someone someone killed that Zarqawi guy? NO. Do I care that Arnold Schwarzeneggar is getting on the "Green Al Gore bus?" NO. Do I care that Ann Coulter is a moron beyond compare? NO. Why?

BECAUSE TODAY IS MADONNA DAY AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

Finally, it is time to attend the Madonna concert. MJagger is so excited that she didn't even come to work today. I couldn't sleep last night. Is this a sick display of shallowness? Yes. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

We still have a ticket left, so MJagger and I are inviting the wife to join us. The wife didn't want to go because she certainly didn't want to cough up that much money, she doesn't want to sit alone, she didn't want to spend money on parking, dog sitter, food, etc. Well, we are kidnapping her and taking her along and she'll live through it and she WILL LIKE IT!

So, today is Madonna Day. Nothing but Madonna Music. Nothing but Madonna talk. Nothing but Madonna gossipping. Nothing but Madonna. I can worry about Gitmo and Zarqawi and Ann Coulter tomorrow.

Oh, wait--tomorrow I'll be talking about Madonna. Maybe I can worry about those things next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment