Saturday, May 06, 2006

And, now for some Commercial Messages
I have a "regular" blog entry on the way, but for this moment, two plugs....

One, Folkie Emily is walking for MDA. Click on the link to learn more about why she is doing this and how you can help. Click here to visit my Participant Page. It's worth it to just check out the personal story and why she is taking part in this event.

Two, I want to thank Henrique V from Brazil not only for posting a comment on this ol' blog but also for allowing me to use his photo way back when in a previous blog (and not having me spanked for using one of his photos). (It's the blog about the car key in the wrong ignition. Sigh.) What a man! Check out his awesome photos on Flickr.com. Beautiful, sensuous, mature--way beyond any other 17 year old I've known. www.flickr.com/people/henriquev/ (Just don't use his photos without permission. Naughty! Don't do anything I would do.) You can also check out his blog--the only "problem" is that most of it is in Portuguese, but that just adds to the fun. (The Flickr photos are not in Portuguese--ha ha!) How many of you can say you've knowingly checked out a blog from Brazil??? www.henriquev.blogspot.com

Hang in there. Funny stuff is on its way. Kiss kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment