Thursday, April 27, 2006

Canine Cranium Conundrum

I think Freckles Warrior Princess gave herself a concussion last night. Seriously, she's got this bloody, yucky, pulpous blob of injury on her head. It looks like she ran into something sharp or something fell from the sky and decked her in the noggin. As she cannot speak, I do not know what really transpired. (Although, if she could speak, she would probably say something like, "Look, you moron, I whacked my head on the corner of the table and it hurts like a bitch so shut the f--- up and leave me alone." She's that kind of dog.) It probably looks worse than it is because she has white hair and blood on white hair never looks very fashionable. We noticed she was much quieter last night--probably because she has a mother of a headache. I've been trying to take photos of the injury so I can share it with you blog readers, but have yet to secure one worth posting. (It's hard to take a photo of an injury on a dog's head. Trust me.) Lucy keeps smelling poor Freck's head. I do not keep smelling her head but have looked at it numerous times. She is not amused that either of us are doing these things. I may have to ask Grover if he knows what transpired--maybe he can understand dogspeak and then he can translate it for me. Stay tuned for canine cranium photos....

No comments:

Post a Comment