Friday, January 20, 2006

Crusty Tattoos and More Dog Poop

The new tattoo is now at the point of being crusty, flaky and scabby. Mmm Mmmm. As you can imagine, the wife is NOT pleased about being asked to put some soothing balm on this mess. It's itchy. Way itchy. I have moments of wanting to rub my back on a tree in an effort to make the itching stop. (This is a photo of Freckles demonstrating how to scratch my back.)

The tattoo represents my three nieces. I'm all for NEVER tattooing ANYONE's name on your body, so I stick with representations (not that my nieces' names would ever be a worry) in cartoon fashion. (Immature? Probably. But, I'm a cartoonist and I love cartoons. One can never have too many cartoons, can they? Will I care when I'm 80 that I have all these cartoons all over my body? Probably not. I'm a weirdo now, I'll be a weirdo then).

Anyway, the tattoo is of Mickey (for niece #1), Spongebob (niece #2) and Goofy (niece #3). They'll always be with me this way--permanently. I like that. Now, if it would only stop ITCHING so damned much.

As for the dog poop, poor Lucy is back to having the runs (not that you really need to know this, but my life revolves around poop...truly). The reason is a mystery but the result is quite visible and stanky. (This drives the wife mad. What if poop shoots all over the house while we're gone?) Worse, Freckles managed to get a poop halfway in (or is it out?) of her butt during our morning walk today. Makes for a long walk. I reached down (I kid you not) and, using a baggie, pulled that little puppy right outta there. Managed to get some poop on her tail, so that didn't go as good as I had planned, but she seemed much happier when walking without that thing hanging out of her anus. (Dogs do have anuses, right? They don't have a doggie technical term for butt hole, do they?) The wife looked a bit terrified about the poop on the tail but never flinched when I was helping Freckles with her other problem. Now, the dogs are at home, probably sleeping--hopefully not shooting poop all over the new but de-virginalized rug. If that is happening, I guarantee the next blog will be about.....poop. More poop.
(where the poop comes from....)

No comments:

Post a Comment