Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Lisa Rinna-fied and no place to go

I went to see my lock-lady Harry-the-Hairstylist today. Harry, being the talented hair connoisseur that she is, has me looking like Lisa Rinna....In fact, she has done such a stupendous job that it is almost impossible to tell me from the real Lisa. If I put a photo of me next to a photo of Lisa, do you think you could tell us apart?

I don't think so.... 

...but, here's a hint: I'm not the one with the cleavage.

And, my lack of lips will probably give me way.

I'm very depressed now that I was Rinna-fied, as I was all Rinna-fied with no place to go. That's the problem with getting your hair done in the middle of a work day, in the middle of the week, on a snowy day that will lead to snow shoveling which leads to wearing a hat which leads to the mass destruction of Lisa Rinna hair.

It sucks to have great hair with no place to go....

....I mean, here I am looking all hot and Rinna-fied and I have no one to share it with. It's wrong. It's a waste of a good hair doing. It borders on being criminal...
.
There were very few people at work, so I couldn't prance around in Dancing-with-the-Stars-styled beautiful locks there The lady at the drive-thru didn't even give my hair a second look. I don't have a hot date for the evening as the wife is going to play volleyball at 9 PM and that is WAY past my bedtime so I refuse to go there, even if my hair is hot, hot, hot.....

So, what do I do? I go to the group home I supervise...I thought maybe one of the clients might notice my beautiful Lisa Rinna hair, but the only thing one of them said was,  

"What's that smell?"

At first, I thought he was talking about the gas-smelling snow bibs I was wearing (don't ask why I was at work while wearing snow-blower-gassed-snow bibs) but he said, 

"No, it's smells different. Like cologne."

I thought about it for a second and then smiled. "It's my hair!" I said. Harry has my hair looking and smelling good....

"I don't like it," he said...and he walks away.

I should have stuck with the gas smelly pants...I gave up, put the hat on and went out and shoveled snow.....

Anywhoo, here are some beans sent to me by Harry the Hairstylist. No, she didn't really send me beans; she sent me this picture of beans.  

The object is to find the man in the beans. If you find him within 3 seconds, your right brain is wicked good. If it takes 3 seconds to one minute, you're normal. 

If it takes longer than a minute to find him or if you find Lisa Rinna instead of the man, you should stop drinking so much cuz you're killing too many brain cells. 

I was a little confused by the directions (I know, they are simple--I was reading way too much into it) so it took me more than 3 seconds but less than a minute. Damn! I thought I had a kick-ass right brain. So, find the man:


If you don't find him, don't come whining to me because it means if you can't find the man in the beans you probably wouldn't have noticed how fabulous my hair looked today and that would make me want to stick the beans up your nose....

No comments:

Post a Comment