Monday, December 22, 2008

Ugly, Unbelievable Uber-Uterus

OH.....MY......GOD.

OH.
MY.

GOD!!!


You should SEE the photos of the wife's uterus and fibroids!

Those hummers were absolutely, positively, disgustingly, ginormously delightful. I've never seen anything quite like it. We counted TWELVE fibroids (all bigger than golf balls) on, in and around that mammoth uterus. I am so impressed. No wonder he said it was "impressive." It was! My week was made when I saw those photos. The wife just wanted to hear the official word 'benign' and I just wanted photos. We both got our wish.

I am in love with her surgeon. So much for my beloved lady chiropractor. All she's got is a little stick and cracking bone sounds. I'm sticking with the guy who rips parts of women's abdomens.

Dr. Pasture offered to let me take out some of her staples today, so that won him even more points. Alas, I did not get to do this, as the wife loudly objected. She's no fun.

I wanted to show you what it looked like in there but thought better of it when I thought about some of you more squeamish readers. There are awesome photos of various kinds on the web; just google "fibroid uterus" and take a gander.

HUGE!
UGLY!
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

I know I am prone to bouts of excessive exaggeration but I am not exaggerating here. Ask the wife. Even she took a peek at the photos. I'm not sure she knows what she was looking at that--might be better that way.

I am so proud to know her.

Anyways, the wife is healing, the snow is snowing, the holidays are holidaying. The steri-strips are in place and we are ready to go.

Is life good or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment