Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The "E" Word


 The Addiverse is like Alphabet Soup. First it was the "H" word for hysterectomy, now it's the "E" word..... ....for enema. 

Um, there has never been an enema in the Addiverse, so this is quite traumatic. If you think the wife and/or I have even a teeny clue about the procedure required to remove poop from the poop chute by sticking a tube up a rectal opening, you are sadly, sadly mistaken. MJagger says that I, Addi Warrior Princess, should administer the enema. She says that if I truly love the wife, I would do this for her. Um, love is blind but there are limits. Even I, lover of poop and of colonoscopies, want no part in helping anyone perform enema-related duties. Thankfully, we have full access to the Internet and friends, so I am sure the wife will succeed in this enema endeavor. 

If you are bored, type in the word "enema" and Google away. 

The opportunities for enemas are limitless. Of course, SEEING how to do an enema is much more helpful than reading about it or looking at photos. So, what does every good America do for such visuals? You go to YouTube and search for enemas. 

Oh dear. I thought this coffee enema looked promising but the wife doesn't like coffee. Ha ha. So, grab a cup of coffee and check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHttmR3YEpI I'd say more but I gotta go. Double ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment