Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Buh-Bye, Blago!!!

This photo collage is from chicagomag.com and I couldn't have done it better.

I'd like to take a few minutes away from the wife's pending hysterectomy and Freckles' recent injury....

See that happy dance I'm doing? It's because the feds have arrested the deluded pompous ass of a supposed governor.

Actually, pompous ass is an understatement but this is a family blog so I'll leave it at that.

When I got that email from the Chicago Tribune indicating that the governor had been arrested, I was so happy I piddled on myself. I couldn't hold my glee in for one mini-second. Oh, how I have waited for this day!

I celebrated the day I didn't vote for him and I celebrate today. For Pete's sake, I voted Green Party last governor election so I wouldn't have to vote for him. (There are several Addiverse Blog entries expressing my disdain for the Governor, my disgust with his policies and in regards to my choice to vote Green Party, so no one in the Addiverse should be surprised by my strong emotions regarding Blago.)

That man. The man with a 12% approval rating. Twelve friggin' percent!!!
The slime ball of a man who has done his best to ruin the great state of Lincoln.
The brazen man who was sure he would be President.
The most deluded man on the planet.
The disgusting man who is an embarrassment to the Democratic Party and to the people of Illinois.
The man who is a narcissist extraordinaire, a pathetic excuse for a penny head.
That man.

Maybe Blago thought it would be fun to hang out in prison with former Governor Ryan.....what IS up with all these corrupt Illinois Governors?

I'd suggest he get a dose of anti-psychotics to address his delusions but there isn't a pill that cures anti-social narcissism.

It's no secret that the corruption in Illinois politics runs deep and that the history is long. This man took it to a whole new level. He reminds me of Nixon. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Blinded by their own glory.

Over the years, I've been very vocal about my lack of faith or support of this man. I've often lamented out loud about his policies, his budget disasters, his ridiculous notions. I don't think I've ever uttered a positive word about him and I'm not about to change my tune now. I am really trying not to gloat but it's really hard. I need not to gloat......but.....

.....Blago is going to prison. I'm having a vision. It's a happy one.

Tomorrow, I will go back to worrying about Freckles' missing dew claw and the wife's pending surgery. But, for today, I shall savor this "victory" for Illinois. And what a tasty victory it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment