Saturday, August 23, 2008

Status Report from the Addiverse

Welcome to new readers! (Like all two of you.)

Attention all "old" readers: Make sure you click on my Adsense thingies (to the right) after reading and digesting this blog entry. The more you click, the more pennies I can make. It's a start.


Catching up all those weekly and not so weekly readers....here's your official summary what's up in the Addiverse.

Farve is still a Jet.

Wife is still in Misery.

Phone is re-connected.

Cat, Cat, Cat: it'll be okay after lots of therapy and a lot of beer. (We love you. Come back to Rockford and feel the love. Piss on international softball.)

Freckles is still smelly.

Lucy is still licking & keeping the wife up at night.

Joe Biden?

Bats still flitting around MJagger's house. Second round of rabies shots tomorrow. No one sleeping.

Re-pierced ears are healing. (Um, never did really talk about that. I got bored last Saturday and thought, "hey, why don't I ever wear earrings any more?" I then decided to use some old posts to re-pierce my ears. My advice to you is do not ever do this. It hurts like a bitch and it hurts like a bitch. Bad, bad, bad. I am now stuck wearing eighth-grade- looking-posts until the blood stops oozing out of my lobes.)

Butt still growing.

Jillian Michael's daily work out not shreddeding me. (Sigh. It's not that I'm not doing the workouts--it's age. If I were doing these workouts 20 years ago, I'd have a rockin' body thing going on. Since it's not 20 years ago, I'm in good shape but I'm never gonna be ripped or shredded or whatever; I am gonna be in good shape with cheesy wiblets and a great glute of which I did not want.)

Madonna tickets still secure.

Closet door still shut.

Friends laughing about this development.

Made a "Facebook" page update.

Only have three friends in "Facebook."

Wife Family reunion picnic tomorrow.

Favre still a Jet.

And thus, you are updated in the Addiverse.

Hope you have a great weekend! Kiss kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment