Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Farewell to Arms...

Not much time to write, with it being back to school for the wife, Olympics on TV, smelly dog with yeasty bacterial infection in the house, paper cut on the tip my nose (yes, you read that right), Brett as a Jet, getting ready for Madonna, etc. So, I thought I'd post a quick tip and be done with it.

TIP FOR THE DAY
: If you are a bit chilly while enjoying some time at a picnic, at a park or some other unidentified outdoor event....
....AND you are using one of those folding chairs that comes in a bag.....
......... AND you forget to bring your sweatshirt or sweater,
NEVER FEAR: Just put the bags on your arms, as illustrated in this photo.

This will keep you warm and it will also keep you from getting mosquitoes bites on your arms AND it will keep people far away, so you'll have plenty of space for your picnic or whatnot.

Notice I have BOTH arms covered. This means I had to steal someone else's chair bag. Don't worry. Steal the bag and put it on. I guarantee no one will bother to ask you for it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment