Thursday, March 27, 2008

Another day in the Addiverse



Mmmm...nothing like Vitamin Pee! And, how 'bout that "glow-in-the-dark" pee from vitaimins? As long as it's not "asparagus pee." Woof! There is nothing worse than that. This is a Natalie Dee cartoon. If you have a warped sense of humor, check out her website (www.nataliedee.com). Don't say I didn't warn you, thought.

Not much time to read rambling? Let me sum it up for you:


More Snow.
Lots of chocolate.
More snow.
Continue to do walking tapes in effort to be ready for bikini-season. (Ha ha!)
More chocolate, more snow.
No cavities.
No new medications.
No constipation.
Expensive gas prices.
Did I mention it's still snowing?


Still can't hear, still clogged. What is up with that? Ear candling didn't help. Wax remover didn't help. I'll just turn up my iPod and ignore it. Maybe Natalie Dee has something there with that gross cotton ball cartoon. Whenever what's in my ears comes out, it is definitely going to win a gross award. I can't wait to share it with the wife (who will be disgusted with me and the ear product).

Gotta go. Literally. I hear some vitamin pee calling my name.

No comments:

Post a Comment