Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Wednesday in the Addiverse

How do you know it's time to go shopping in the Addiverse?

Um...when the frig looks like this, it's probably time to go shopping...unless you can live on diet coke, red cabbage and pickles....
...it's also a big hint that it's time to go shopping when the dog treat jar is empty.....This is Lucy, eyes wide shut, in honor of the empty treat jar.Why, here's a photo of me looking for my $250.00. What, you don't see it, either?

Today featured ANOTHER trip to the car dealer. This time was only $250.00. Let's see--last week, $1000. Today, $250.00. The Universe is making it oh-so-hard to be debt free by January 2008 as planned. So, for all that money, I want to see what I purchased...
...but it all looks rusty and old to me. You'd think there would at least be something shiny and pretty for $1250.00. Do you know how many tattoos, pieces of Dove Dark Chocolate and trips to Xena conventions & Madonna concerts I could purchase for that amount? (Okay, so I could only get one Madonna concert ticket, one Xena convention gold-member admission, an arm sleeve of a tattoo and three bags of Dove dark chocolate, but who's counting??) Well, I suppose I could squeeze in a bag or two of groceries for that amount.....

.....next life I'm not coming back as a lesbian--I'm coming back as an auto mechanic!

No comments:

Post a Comment