Monday, June 19, 2006

Freckles and Madonna get into the groove Today is Freckles' 6th birthday and you know what that means....it means I should go see Madonna again!!! So, I'll feed her a McDonald's hamburger in her honor and then zip back to Chicago to visit Madge and Company. Ah, the wife's away, the madonna fan will play..... ...the wife is doing her annual "Tour of Wisconsin," where she goes from one town of Cheese to another.... ....Riley the German short haired pointer neighbor dog brought some gifts over for Freckles birthday. Freckles liked the squeaky ball so much she played with it until she puked. Really. (The photo is of Freckles licking the squeaky ball while hoarding the second squeaky ball. True heaven.) Lucy stole one of the presents for herself; Freckles didn't mind as long as Lucy stayed away from the squeaky ball. Abu and Raja, the friendly felines of our friends Master Reiki and Blue Eyes also sent over some birthday goodies--more squeakies to drool on! It is like a toy store in the house right now....

...as for Madonna, who am I to say "no" to the chance to see her again? I gave myself a headache today just thinking about it. For those of you asking why I would go see the same concert twice, I say to you: you have NOT seen Madonna and her 47 year old ass snake up and down a catwalk. If you had, you'd come along with me for the ride.....yyyyeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaawwwwwww!

...whenver the wife is out of town, everything goes wrong. Last night, while I was walking the dogs, this mean (evil!) weiner dog came charging across the street and grabbed on to Lucy's tail. Ol' Killer Weiner Dog had a whole tuft of Lucy's tail in the mouth. This morning, when we went for our morning romp, I saw a tuft of Lucy's hair on the lawn where Killer Weiner Dog lives....Lucy's tail is fine, thank you--just short a few hairs....

No comments:

Post a Comment