Sunday, February 12, 2006

A few words not about me

You know, my blog is just a big self-indulgence, so I think it's only fair to take a few minutes away from myself and implore you to look at http://kathyperu2006.blogspot.com because she's actually doing something in the world while I'm sitting her watching TV and eating chocolate. Kathy is working with orphans in Peru for several months. Take a look at her photos and read her stories. She's got big "cajunas" to do what she's doing. Kiss kiss.

1 comment:

  1. hey, lady. i love the blog, and when i can have a computer and a bathroom nearby, i´m going to read every single witty word! until then, i just want to thank you for all the support you have given me and t. i also want to say how much i love you guys and how important your friendship is to me. so there.

    ReplyDelete